trying to remember you
when I should have
channeled all this energy
on recalling who I was
before you. I existed then,
I exist now, and I shall
continue to exist long
after you have tainted
everything I have ever
known about love and loss. Noor Shirazie (via aestheticintrovert)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life. Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
-My dad. I’m 24, and asked if you ever shake the feeling of not being an adult, and this was his response. Probably the most comforting thing he could have said.
Your dad is damn right.
(calls police) hello, some bitch is still trying to talk to me about frozen